While some of you have been posting some deep and meaningful posts, here's a light, make that super light one from me:)
My dear bloggy friend Jo in Queensland tagged me, oh, let's see, more than a month ago with this meme! Sorry Jo, it's a bit late, better late than never though eh!
The idea of this meme is to answer the questions and then to tag some bloggers to pass it on, so they can do the same. However, some of my blog friends are not homeschoolers and so this wouldn't apply to them; the rest who are my homeschool bloggy friends have already had their turn most likely so I'll just fill in the details with my answers and leave it untagged at the end:)
1. One homeschooling book you have enjoyed:
'A Charlotte Mason Companion' by Karen Andreola.
2. One resource you wouldn’t be without:
3. One resource you wish you had never bought:
hmmm, I'd have to say "Before Five in a row". I briefly tried this with Rebekah when she was 3 to 4 and she didn't like having the same book read every day! Sorry all you 'rowers' out there but this just wasn't going to work for us!
4. One resource you enjoyed last year:
Living Books curriculum teachers manual for year 1.
5. One resource you will be using next year
Our ipad, yay!
6. One resource you would like to buy:
I think I'm ok for now.
7. One resource you wish existed:
A time extender, need more hours in my day:)
8. One homeschool catalogue you enjoy reading
Don't read catalogues, does that make me a 'weird' weird homeschooler? (wink) :)
9. One homeschooling website you use regularly
10. Tag other homeschoolers:
See my note at the top:)