Well it's been a hectic couple of weeks here and lest you forget me, I quickly did this post the other day for you all:)
Amanda tagged me a few weeks ago and asked me if I could answer seven questions. So, here goes it....
1. Where did you meet your husband?
2. What is one of your most favourite movies?
Sound of Music
3. If you could have any career you'd like, what would it be?
(besides wife/mum lol)
I'd love to work for my church (though I already do that part time:))
4. What character in the Bible do you really relate too the most?
David - because he was far from perfect but God called him a man after his own heart.
5. Where did you get married? ie what city/town?
6. What makes you laugh easily?
The embarassing things I do sometimes!
7. If you could live in another country, which one would it be?
I love living in Australia!
And in case you didn't get enough of me, Val tagged me also with another seven questions:
1. If you could wear any dress from one era for one day, what would it look like?
The pretty long dresses from Jane Austen's era, not sure what that's called, lol.
2. If you could go on an all expense paid vacation for 2 weeks, where would you go?
I'd love to go to Canada.
3. If you could live in a book, which one would it be?
I'd have to say the Bible around the time of Jesus, wouldn't it be amazing to see first hand all those things He did like multiplying the loaves and fishes and raising some one from the dead!!
4. Do you play any instruments? If yes, which ones?
None, zippo, zilch!
5. Where were you married?
6. If you could own one museum quality piece of antique furniture, what would it be?
A lounge suite / sofa set (not sure what they call that in the U.S Val)
7. Do you speak any languages besides English? If yes, which?
I can speak a little Tamil (an Indian language), though I'm very rusty for lack of practice.
Hope you enjoyed this trivia from me!
Enjoy your weekend!
p.s. edited to add: this is one embarassing thing I need to laugh at : I seemed to have posted this twice while I was "editing it":) which will explain the older post behind this one:)))